* WOOLWORTHS - IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON TRADING ENVIRONMENT AND RESULTS NECESSITATED AN ASSESSMENT OF CARRYING VALUES OF ASSETS
* WOOLWORTHS - CARRYING VALUE OF CERTAIN STORE ASSETS HAS BEEN IMPAIRED, WHICH NEGATIVELY IMPACTED REPORTED EARNINGS PER SHARE
* WOOLWORTHS - WHILE DAVID JONES WAS ABLE TO CONTINUE TRADING MOST OF THEIR STORES DURING H2, THERE WAS A SIGNIFICANT DECLINE IN FOOTFALL
* WOOLWORTHS - FY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE -65.1% TO 119.8 CENTS
* WOOLWORTHS - HAS ELECTED NOT TO RECOGNISE CERTAIN DEFERRED TAX ASSETS ARISING FROM ASSESSED LOSSES IN RELATION TO CERTAIN GROUP ENTITIES
* WOOLWORTHS - FY TURNOVER DOWN 1.2% TO R72.2 BILLION (POST IFRS 16 )
* WOOLWORTHS - GROUP HAS ELECTED NOT TO RECOGNISE CERTAIN DEFERRED TAX ASSETS ARISING FROM ASSESSED LOSSES IN RELATION TO CERTAIN GROUP ENTITIES
* WOOLWORTHS - TRADING ENVIRONMENT IN SOUTHERN AFRICA, AUSTRALASIA REMAINS CHALLENGING AND UNCERTAIN AND IS EXPECTED TO REMAIN SO FOR FORESEEABLE FUTURE
* WOOLWORTHS - DAVID JONES ('DJ') WAS ABLE TO CONTINUE TRADING MOST OF THEIR STORES DURING H2, THERE WAS A SIGNIFICANT DECLINE IN FOOTFALL
* WOOLWORTHS - COUNTRY ROAD GROUP ('CRG') STORES WERE CLOSED FOR EIGHT WEEKS DURING Q4.
* WOOLWORTHS - SUCCESSFULLY SECURED REQUISITE SUSPENSION OF COVENANT TESTING FROM OUR LENDERS AND BONDHOLDERS IN AUSTRALIA
* WOOLWORTHS - OUR LENDERS IN SOUTH AFRICA HAVE AMENDED COVENANTS, FOR JUNE AND DECEMBER 2020 MEASUREMENT DATES
* WOOLWORTHS - REVIEW OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE OF AUSTRALASIAN ENTITIES IS PROGRESSING WELL
* WOOLWORTHS-TALKS WITH AUSTRALASIAN LANDLORDS ON RENT ABATEMENTS, ACCELERATED RESTRUCTURE OF DJ STORE PORTFOLIO, REDUCTION IN FLOOR SPACE, PROGRESSING
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.