* JSE: WHL - WHL01 - FURTHER UPDATE ON THE IMPACT OF COVID-19, TRADING UPDATE AND STRATEGIC INITIATIVES
* WOOLWORTHS - SPREAD OF COVID-19 CONTINUES TO HAVE A PRONOUNCED IMPACT ON GROUP
* WOOLWORTHS - WE EXPECT CONSTRAINED TRADING CONDITIONS TO PERSIST OVER REMAINDER OF SECOND HALF OF FINANCIAL YEAR
* WOOLWORTHS - EXPECT CONSTRAINED TRADING CONDITIONS TO PERSIST OVER REMAINDER OF SECOND HALF
* WOOLWORTHS - HAS EXECUTED A SERIES OF FOCUSED PROMOTIONAL AND CLEARANCE INITIATIVES TARGETED AT GENERATING AND PRESERVING CASH
* WOOLWORTHS - TURNOVER AND CONCESSION SALES DECLINE BY 18.5% IN SUBSEQUENT EIGHT WEEKS TO 26 APRIL
* WOOLWORTHS - INTENSIFIED FOCUS ON LIQUIDITY, MINIMISING OPERATING AND CAPITAL EXPENDITURE AND MANAGING WORKING CAPITAL ACROSS GROUP
* WOOLWORTHS - EXECUTED PROMOTIONAL, CLEARANCE INITIATIVES TARGETED AT GENERATING AND PRESERVING CASH
* WOOLWORTHS - PROMOTIONAL, CLEARANCE INITIATIVES WILL NEGATIVELY IMPACT THIS FINANCIAL YEAR'S GROSS PROFIT MARGIN
* WOOLWORTHS - EFFECTS OF PANDEMIC LIKELY TO HAVE ADVERSE IMPACT ON ADJUSTED HEPS, CASH FLOW IN H2 OF FINANCIAL YEAR
* WOOLWORTHS - PROACTIVELY ENGAGING WITH SOUTH AFRICAN FUNDERS, PROVISION OF FUNDING SUPPORT OF A$75 MILLION TO AUSTRALASIAN BUSINESSES
* WOOLWORTHS - PROACTIVELY SEEKING SUSPENSION OF COVENANT TESTING FOR AUSTRALASIAN FUNDING
* WOOLWORTHS - REVIEW OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE OF AUSTRALASIAN ENTITIES HAS BEEN INITIATED AND WILL INCLUDE RESTRUCTURING OF ITS BORROWINGS
* WOOLWORTHS - WILL CONSEQUENTLY NOT DECLARE A FINAL FY20 DIVIDEND
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.