An analyst from Goldman Sachs maintained British American Tobacco (LON: BATS ) at 'neutral' with a price target of GBP30.00 from a prior price target of GBP35.00.
Prior to this rating, British American Tobacco had 12 buy ratings, 4 hold ratings, and 0 sell ratings.
British American Tobacco's stock price closed at $2.0. They are down -99.93% in the last month and down -22.3% in the last 12 months.
According to Investing Pro, British American Tobacco's fair value is $37.6, an upside of 40.5%. British American Tobacco's fair value comes with a low degree of uncertainty, according to InvestingPro.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.