BT Group announced earnings per share of £0.0454 on revenue of £5.17B. Analysts polled by Investing.com anticipated EPS of £0.0454 on revenue of £5.21B.
BT Group shares are down 27.96% from the beginning of the year and are trading at £180.40 , down-from-52-week-high.They are under-performing the FTSE 100 which is down 2.85% from the start of the year.
BT Group shares gained 2.24% in intra-day trade the report.
Stay up-to-date on all of the upcoming earnings reports by visiting Investing.com's earnings calendar
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.