Cano Health, Inc. ("Cano Health" or the "Company"), a leading value-based primary care provider and population health company, today announced the results of its Annual Stockholders' Meeting (the "Annual Meeting"). Based on the vote tabulation by the Company's proxy solicitor, Cano Health's two director nominees, Dr.
"We take seriously the input we have received from our stockholders and they can expect us to take further action to ensure we unlock the substantial value that is embedded in Cano Health's unique platform," said
The preliminary vote count following the Annual Meeting also indicated that stockholders voted to ratify the Audit Committee's appointment of E&Y as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm; did not approve the advisory vote on its 2022 executive compensation; and did not approve the Company's reverse stock split amendment.
Cano Health will file the voting results of the Annual Meeting with the SEC on a Form 8-K as soon as they are available.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.