Investing.com - Cardano was trading at $1.981300 by 00:48 (22:48 GMT) on the Investing.com Index on Monday, down 10.12% on the day. It was the largest one-day percentage loss since Monday, May 17, 2021.
The move downwards pushed Cardano's market cap down to $63.669448B, or 3.18% of the total cryptocurrency market cap. At it's highest, Cardano's market cap was $71.557257B.
Cardano had traded in a range of $1.921478 to $2.325914 in the previous twenty-four hours.
Over the past seven days, Cardano has seen a rise in value, as it gained 19.28%. The volume of Cardano traded in the twenty-four hours to time of writing was $11.238819B or 4.89% of the total volume of all cryptocurrencies. It has traded in a range of $1.5004 to $2.4601 in the past 7 days.
At its current price, Cardano is still down 19.46% from its all-time high of $2.46 set on Sunday, May 16, 2021.
Elsewhere in cryptocurrency trading
Bitcoin was last at $43,015.0 on the Investing.com Index, down 4.83% on the day.
Ethereum was trading at $3,216.58 on the Investing.com Index, a loss of 8.96%.
Bitcoin's market cap was last at $805.935215B or 40.25% of the total cryptocurrency market cap, while Ethereum's market cap totaled $373.487534B or 18.65% of the total cryptocurrency market value.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.