Investing.com – Carnival (NYSE: CUK ) stock (NYSE: CCL ) rose 3% Thursday as the company laid out details of its next round of restarting plans, having put eight of its ships already in operation and with more restarting this month and next.
Today’s plans pertain to the November rollout and beyond. The month will see three ships resuming and another two the following month. One of the two, Carnival Conquest, was scheduled to sail off from Miami in October and the other, Carnival Radiance, from Long Beach in November.
Carnival Sensation's October restart from Mobile has been moved to January.
Christine Duffy, the company president, said the cruise operator is seeing strong demand from guests.
Travelers (NYSE: TRV ) will need to present proof of both vaccination and a negative Covid-19 test at check-in with a small number of capacity-restricted exemptions granted for children under 12 and others who cannot be vaccinated.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.