Carnival in Discussions to Sell Seabourn - Reports
By Sam Boughedda
Investing.com -- Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL ) is in discussions to sell its Seabourn brand, it was reported Tuesday.
Seabourn is a cruise line headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and focuses on "small-ship, ultra-luxury cruising."
According to a tweet from CNBC Global Markets Reporter Seema Mody, citing sources, Carnival is in talks to sell Seabourn to the Saudi sovereign wealth fund.
"Carnival in discussions to sell Seabourn brand to the Saudi sovereign wealth fund, per sources. Talks are still ongoing, no deal finalized as of yet."
Carnival stock is down more than 10% Tuesday. In 2022 it has fallen over 41%, moving back towards its pandemic lows.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or