) Corporation & plc (CCL; NYSE: CUK) today announced that Carnival Corporation (the "Company") will issue conditional notices of redemption for the entire outstanding principal amount of the
The Company has also priced its private offering of
The Notes will pay interest semi-annually on
The New First Lien Term Loan will bear interest at a rate per annum equal to SOFR with a 0.75% floor, plus a margin equal to 3.00%, and will mature in 2027. The New First Lien Term Loan is expected to be implemented via a new term loan agreement. Our obligations under the New First Lien Term Loan will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed on a first-priority senior secured basis, jointly and severally, by the same guarantors that guarantee the Notes, and will be secured by a first-priority lien on the same collateral that secures the Notes and the related guarantees.
PJT Partners is serving as independent financial advisor to Carnival Corporation & plc.
This press release does not constitute a notice of redemption with respect to the 2026 USD Second Lien Notes or the 2026 Euro Second Lien Notes.
The Notes are being offered only to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers in reliance on Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and outside
The Notes will not be registered under the Securities Act or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase the Notes or any other securities and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any state or jurisdiction in which such offering, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.