On Monday, Citigroup (NYSE: C ) resumed its analysis of marine LNG infrastructure firm Golar Lng ( NASDAQ :GLNG), recommending a neutral stance. The financial institution's one-year price forecast for the company stands at $33.15, suggesting a potential upside of 43.32% from its recent closing price of $23.13. The company's annual revenue is projected to reach $372 million, marking an increase of 33.46%. The non-GAAP EPS is projected at 1.85.
Golar Lng, known for developing the world's first Floating LNG liquefaction terminal (FLNG (OL: FLNG )) and Floating Storage and Regasification Unit (FSRU), has also completed Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) studies for a larger newbuild FLNG solution. The firm is exploring opportunities for the floating production of blue and green ammonia, as well as carbon reduction in LNG production.
On August 10, 2023, Golar Lng declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share ($1.00 annualized), paid out to shareholders on record as of August 21, 2023, on August 29, 2023. At the current share price of $23.13/share, this translates to a dividend yield of 4.32%. Over the past five years, the average dividend yield has been 2.81%, with the highest being 4.69% and the lowest at 1.04%. The current dividend yield is significantly higher than the historical average by 1.48 standard deviations.
Institutional ownership currently includes 394 funds or institutions holding positions in Golar Lng – a decrease of 22 owners or 5.29% in the last quarter. Total shares owned by institutions have decreased by 2.59% to 81,022K shares over the last three months. Among the shareholders, Orbis Allan Gray holds 7,604K shares (7.17% ownership), Rubric Capital Management owns 6,457K shares (6.09% ownership), and Millennium Management holds 4,295K shares (4.05% ownership).
The put/call ratio for GLNG stands at 0.48, indicating a bullish market sentiment.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.