By Sam Boughedda
Investing.com — Creatd Inc (NASDAQ: CRTD ) stock skyrocketed Friday after news that WHE Agency, a Creatd company, announced the signing of creator Alexis LaRue.
Creatd's stock price surged to a high of $9.75 on the news. It has since given up some of those initial gains but is still trading around the $7.33 mark, up over 151%.
LaRue, 22, quickly gained popularity on TikTok after she began sharing content on the social media site portraying life as a new mother to twin daughters.
She has amassed attention with her posts receiving tens of millions of views to date, have already accumulated nearly 800,000 followers across different platforms.
"Signing with WHE provides creators with the key resources and support they need to maximize visibility, accelerate traction and gain opportunities that are geared toward the long term," said Tracy Willis, CEO of WHE.
"I am confident that, by leveraging WHE's guidance and brand relationships, and Creatd's Vocal platform and operational resources, this relationship will be a fruitful one for the Mejia family, WHE, and Creatd," added Willis.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.