By Laura Sanchez
Investing.com - Earlier this morning, Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA ) CEO Elon Musk once again made reference to the cryptocurrency sector with a graphic message on his Twitter account.
According to Cointelegraph, which is betting on an uptrend soon, it notes that, according to CoinShares results, large investors in the Bitcoin ecosystem, those using companies such as Grayscale, CoinsXBT, ProShares and ETC Group, have been reducing their exposure to the digital asset.
"The year 2021 made clear the value and potential of this technology and we are still seeing the tip of the iceberg. Our expectations are positive for 2022 where we believe the ecosystem will continue to evolve and become even stronger," said Matias Beri, founder and CEO of crypto platform SatoshiTango, in statements reported by Cointelegraph.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.