Deutsche Boerse Earnings, Revenue beat In Q2
Investing.com - Deutsche Boerse (ETR: DB1Gn ) reported on Wednesday second quarter earnings that beat analysts' forecasts and revenue that topped expectations.
Deutsche Boerse announced earnings per share of €1.98 on revenue of €1.02B. Analysts polled by Investing.com anticipated EPS of €1.79 on revenue of €976.76M.
Deutsche Boerse shares are down 21% from the beginning of the year and are trading at €161.500 , down-from-52-week-high.They are under-performing the OMX Helsinki 25 which is down 16.77% from the start of the year.
Deutsche Boerse shares lost 100.00% in pre-market trade the report.
Stay up-to-date on all of the upcoming earnings reports by visiting Investing.com's earnings calendar
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or