Share with your network! Discovery (JO: DSBPp ) Health says it expects to start vaccinating about 55,000 at-risk clients from May.
This forms part of the second phase of the nationwide vaccination programme.
Discovery Health CEO Dr Ryan Noach said the vaccines will be free to the medical scheme’s members.
“We’ll be ready by 1 May in order to commence that vaccination process.”
“Cabinet’s announcement confirmed the private sector will be involved from May and we are closely involved in a conversation with the Department of Health to understand how the vaccine allocations will work,” he said.
“It’s very important that we get the most at risk vaccinated quickly and so we are doing all we can, working with the Department of Health, to get those supplies in early so that the most at risk can be done by mid-winter we hope.”
Share with your network! The post Discovery In Talks With Government Over Vaccination Rollout appeared first on iAfrica.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.