By Peter Nurse
Investing.com -- Stocks in focus in premarket trade on Friday, June 10th. Please refresh for updates.
DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU ) stock slumped over 25% after the software company reported weaker-than-expected earnings in its fiscal first quarter, with its net loss widened to $27.4 million from $8.3 million a year earlier.
Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX ) stock fell over 15% after the online personal styling service announced layoffs totaling around 15% of its salaried staff as it tries to cut costs. It also delivered weak fourth quarter revenue guidance.
Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS ) stock rose 0.3% after the entertainment giant announced a major leadership shift, with veteran Hollywood executive Peter Rice being replaced by Dana Walden as head of general entertainment content.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX ) stock fell 4.8% after Goldman Sachs downgraded its investment stance on the streaming giant to ‘sell’ from ‘neutral’, citing worries about a consumer recession and increasing competition.
Roblox (NYSE: RBLX ) stock fell 4.6% after Goldman cut its investment rating on the gaming company to ‘sell’ from ‘neutral’, saying user growth could slow in the post-pandemic world.
Illumina (NASDAQ: ILMN ) stock fell 4.2% after the biotech announced that Chief Financial Officer Sam Samad will depart next month after more than five years in the role.
Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN ) rose 6% after the ski holiday company beat expectations for both the top and bottom lines in the fiscal third quarter, also announcing strong pass sales for the upcoming winter.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.