Coin Edition -
- DOGE’s price is attempting a new rally that could be an explosive move.
- The meme coin’s price has been in a multi-year downtrend.
- Daily technical indicators show that DOGE is ready to make a bullish move.
The price of the meme coin, Dogecoin (DOGE), is showing early signs of a potential explosive move after the end of a multi-year downtrend. Investors need to keep an eye on DOGE as it attempts another rally.
DOGE’s price was on a steady downtrend after it established an all-time high (ATH) at $0.739 in May 2021. Furthermore, a trend line connecting the meme coin’s swing highs showed that DOGE was in a steady decline, subsequently hammering every bullish attempt.
Come late October, things changed for DOGE as its price rallied 163% in under two weeks – shattering the multi-year downtrend. After setting up a local top at $0.158, DOGE slid 55% and formed a higher low at around $0.07713.
The new higher low was followed by a 56% upswing, where DOGE’s price faced resistance at $0.109.
The post Dogecoin (DOGE) May Be Setting up for a Strong Bullish Move appeared first on Coin Edition.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.