By Oliver Gray
Investing.com - U.S. stock futures were trading lower during Wednesday's evening trade, after a mixed session among major benchmark averages as investors closely monitored earnings results from companies including Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX ) and Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS ).
F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV ) fell 4.8% after reporting Q2 EPS of $2.53 versus $2.42 expected on revenues of $703 million versus $698.85M. The company forecasted Q3 2023 EPS in the range of $2.78-$2.90 versus $3.05 expected, with revenues in the range of $690M-$710M versus $747M expected.
Stay ahead of the curve this earnings season with InvestingPro.
Among earnings, AT&T (NYSE: T ), AXP Energy (ASX: AXP ) (OTC: AUNXF ), Alaska Air Group (NYSE: ALK ), Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX ), and Nokia (HE: NOKIA ) (NYSE: NOK ) are among the companies scheduled to release results.
On the bond markets, United States 10-Year rates were at 3.591%.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.