Investing.com - On Monday, look for reports on construction spending in February and the ISM's manufacturing purchasing managers index for March.
Automakers report March sales on Tuesday. Also, the API releases weekly oil inventory data.
The ISM's survey of non-manufacturing business activity is released on Wednesday. Factory orders are also due out.
Watch for earnings reports from Carmax (Wednesday), Lennar (NYSE: LEN ) (Wednesday) and Monsanto (NYSE: MON ) (Thursday).
On Friday, the March employment report takes center stage, with the latest on payrolls, wages and the unemployment rate.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.