Investing.com - H&R Block (NYSE:
) (Tuesday), Kroger (NYSE:
) (Wednesday) and Adobe Systems (NASDAQ:
) (Friday) report quarterly earnings. Look for the latest on inflation in May with reports on consumer prices (Tuesday) and producer prices (Wednesday).The Federal Reserve's monetary policy committee meets on Wednesday, and is expected to raise interest rates by a quarter of one percent. The ECB may indicate its plans for ending QE at its meeting Thursday. The government reports May retail sales and April business inventories on Thursday. The Bank of Japan meets to set monetary policy on Thursday and Friday. No change is expected. On Friday, reports on industrial production and capacity utilization are due out along with the Michigan consumer sentiment survey.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.