Ecora Resources PLC, the London-based company, announced on Tuesday an interim dividend for Q2 2023 of 2.125 cents per ordinary share. This announcement follows a previous declaration made on May 10, 2023.
The equivalent of this interim dividend in Sterling is 1.73868 pence per share, and in Canadian Dollars it amounts to 2.86259 Canadian cents per share. These conversions are based on the exchange rates of $1=£0.8182 and $1=C$1.3471, respectively. The conversion rates were determined by the prevailing rates on Friday last week, which was the record date for this interim dividend.
The company has scheduled the payment date for this interim dividend to be on Wednesday, October 25, 2023.
For further information regarding this announcement, Ecora Resources PLC can be reached via their Company Secretary, Jason Gray. Additional information can also be found on the company's website.
According to InvestingPro data, Ecora Resources currently has a market cap of $4.24 million. The company's P/E ratio stands at -0.96 and the adjusted P/E ratio for LTM2023.Q2 is -2.82. The company's return on assets for LTM2023.Q2 is -40.24%.
InvestingPro Tips reveals that Ecora Resources' management has been aggressively buying back shares, and the stock generally trades with low price volatility. The company's valuation implies a strong free cash flow yield. These tips, among others, can be found at InvestingPro, which offers a wealth of additional tips for savvy investors.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.