Elon Musk Reaffirms Vow to Eat on TV When McDonald’s Accepts DOGE
Coin Edition -
- Elon Musk affirmed he would eat a happy meal on TV if McDonald’s accepted Dogecoin as payment.
- Crypto traders bought and sold $400 million worth of DOGE in the last 24 hours.
- SHIB remains a favorite coin among crypto ETH whales, according to data.
Today, Elon Musk, the CEO of Twitter, reaffirmed a vow he made precisely a year ago that he would eat a happy meal on live TV if McDonald’s accepted the meme token Dogecoin (DOGE) as payment. Musk confirmed the deal was still open while responding to a tweet on McDonald’s official page.
— Mr. Tweet (@elonmusk) January 27, 2023
Currently, the meme token ranks among the top ten largest cryptocurrencies, with a market share of over $11.3 billion. DOGE is worth $0.08564 after seeing over 5.7% growth ...
The post Elon Musk Reaffirms Vow to Eat on TV When McDonald’s Accepts DOGE appeared first on Coin Edition.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or