Eth May Beat BTC in the Near Future According to Influencer
Coin Edition -
- Lark Davis tweeted the 2022 growth in the number of BTC and ETH holders.
- The number of ETH holders has risen more than 260% in 2022.
- The 9-weekly EMA is about to cross the 20-weekly EMA on both ETH’s and BTC’s charts.
The crypto influencer, Lark Davis (@TheCryptoLark), tweeted this morning that the number of Ethereum (ETH) holders and the number of Bitcoin (BTC) holders both increased in 2022. In the tweet, the influencer stated that the number of ETH owners had increased by 263%, while the number of BTC owners only increased by 20% – suggesting that ETH is better than BTC.
Although the number of ETH owners increased far more than the number of BTC owners in 2022, BTC attracts more instituional investment that ETH. This was pointed out by the Twitter user, Use your Gray Matter (@DaDeepThinker), who replied to the tweet made by Lark Davis today by stating that “263% kids trading dinos vs 20% corporate investors.”
At press time, the crypto market tracking website CoinMarketCap shows that both BTC and ETH experienced 24-hour price gains. Currently, BTC’s price is up 0.94% to trade at $23,219.69. Meanwhile, ETH’s price is only up 0.06%.
The post Eth May Beat BTC in the Near Future According to Influencer appeared first on Coin Edition.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or