FOX (FOX, FOXA) News Digital finished July 2023 delivering gains year-over-year with multiplatform views, minutes and unique visitors according to Comscore. July marked 10 consecutive months of FOX News Digital as the top news brand with multiplatform views and 29 straight months as number one with multiplatform minutes. Notably, CNN.com was down over 20% year-over-year with multiplatform minutes. FOX News Digital closed out the month reaching 3 billion total multiplatform minutes, 1.7 billion total multiplatform views, and 83 million multiplatform unique visitors.* FOX News Digital was the top news brand with 3.2 average views per visit, marking the best month FOX News Digital has seen in this metric. Additionally, the FOX News Mobile App reached 5.9 million unique visitors in July.**
FOX News was once again the most engaged brand on social media in the competitive set in July, with 30.2 million total social interactions, notching the 107th consecutive month FOX News has placed on top, according to Emplifi. FOX News drove 9.1 million interactions on Facebook, 17.7 million Instagram interactions and 3.4 million Twitter interactions. On YouTube, FOX News secured 150.3 million video views according to Shareablee.
FOXBusiness.com drove 164 million multiplatform views, surpassing CNN Business for the 16th consecutive month and Bloomberg.com for the 27th consecutive month. Additionally, the business network delivered 291 million multiplatform minutes (+19% versus the year prior) and 20.1 million multiplatform unique visitors.*** FOX Business’ videos on YouTube remained the most viewed among the business news competitive set for the 20th straight month, driving 54.4 million views in July according to Shareablee.
JULY 2023 FOX NEWS DIGITAL VS. CNN.COM AND NYTIMES.COM
Multi-Platform Total Views
FOX News Digital – 1,736,000,000 (up 21% vs. July 2022)
CNN.com – 1,079,000,000 (down 14% vs. July 2022)
NYTimes.com – 1,223,000,000 (down 1% vs. July 2022)
Multi-Platform Total Minutes
FOX News Digital – 3,024,000,000 (up 7% vs. July 2022)
CNN.com – 1,676,000,000 (down 24% vs. July 2022)
NYTimes.com – 1,301,000,000 (up 5% vs. July 2022)
Multi-Platform Unique Visitors
FOX News Digital – 83,393,000 (up 3% vs. July 2022)
CNN.com – 114,549,000 (up 1% vs. July 2022)
NYTimes.com – 73,676,000 (down 4% vs. July 2022)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.