Investing.com - Fraport AG reported on Wednesday third quarter earnings that missed analysts' forecasts and revenue that topped expectations.
Fraport AG announced earnings per share of €-1.93 on revenue of €423.4M. Analysts polled by Investing.com anticipated EPS of €-1.38 on revenue of €390.4M.
Fraport AG shares are down 56.51% from the beginning of the year and are trading at €32.960 , down-from-52-week-high.They are under-performing the EUR/USD which is down 0% from the start of the year.
Fraport AG shares lost 1.10% in intra-day trade the report.
Fraport AG follows other major Transportation sector earnings this month
Fraport AG's report follows an earnings missed by Befesa on Thursday, July 30, 2020, who reported EPS of €0.17 on revenue of €122.2M, compared to forecasts EPS of €0.23 on revenue of €139.35M.
Stay up-to-date on all of the upcoming earnings reports by visiting Investing.com's earnings calendar
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.