Fulton Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: FULT ) today announced that Karthik Sridharan has joined as Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Operations and Technology Officer. Sridharan will be responsible for leading a team of information technology and operations professionals focused on leveraging leading technology to provide the best digital customer experience at Fulton Bank.
“I’m confident Karthik is the right person to take our digital capabilities to the next level,” said Chairman, CEO and President Curt Myers. “He has a proven track record of improving operations and decreasing application time-to-market, while simultaneously enhancing the digital customer experience.”
As a senior information technology executive, Sridharan brings more than 20 years of experience with Fortune 500 companies. Since 2019, he has served as Chief Information Officer, Executive Vice President, at OceanFirst Bank in Red Bank, NJ. Prior to that, from 2011-2019, he worked as Chief Technology Officer, Enterprise Operations and Technology, for Citigroup in New York, NY. From 2009-2011, he served as Executive Director, Global Technology Infrastructure at JP Morgan Chase and Company in New York, NY. From 2005-2009, he served as Senior Vice President, Global Technology, for Bank of America Corp., in New York, NY.
Sridharan holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration & Information Systems Management from Temple University’s Fox School of Business and has completed the Global Management Executive Program at Harvard Business School.
About Fulton Financial Corporation
Fulton Financial Corporation, a $27 billion Lancaster, Pa.-based financial holding company, has approximately 3,300 employees and operates more than 200 branches in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey and Virginia through Fulton Bank, N.A. Additional information on Fulton Financial Corporation can be found at www.fult.com
Source: Fulton Financial
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.