Gjensidige Forsikring Earnings miss, Revenue beats In Q3
Investing.com - Gjensidige Forsikring reported on Friday third quarter earnings that missed analysts' forecasts and revenue that topped expectations.
Gjensidige Forsikring announced earnings per share of kr2.21 on revenue of kr8.59. Analysts polled by Investing.com anticipated EPS of kr2.64 on revenue of kr8.04B.
Gjensidige Forsikring shares are down 10% from the beginning of the year and are trading at kr191.00 , down-from-52-week-high.
Gjensidige Forsikring follows other major Financial sector earnings this month
Gjensidige Forsikring's report follows an earnings beat by DnB on Thursday, who reported EPS of kr4.75 on revenue of kr26.32B, compared to forecasts EPS of kr4.71 on revenue of kr16.52B.
ABG Sundal Collier had missed expectations on Friday, October 14, 2022 with third quarter EPS of kr0.03 on revenue of kr303.3M (NYSE: MMM ), compared to forecast for EPS of kr0.14 on revenue of kr420M.
Stay up-to-date on all of the upcoming earnings reports by visiting Investing.com's earnings calendar
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or