On Wednesday, both gold and silver futures experienced a decrease in value on the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX). The gold futures due October 5, 2023, witnessed a marginal drop from Rs 58,432 to Rs 58,253 per 10 grams, marking a decrease of Rs 173 or 0.31 per cent.
Simultaneously, silver futures set to mature on December 5, 2023, fell from Rs 71,777 to retail at Rs 71,120 per kg. This decline represented a drop of Rs 657 or 0.92 per cent.
It is important to note that the prices of these commodities can vary across major cities due to factors such as excise duty, making charges, and state taxes.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.