Goosehead Insurance, Inc., (GSHD), a rapidly growing, independent personal lines insurance agency, announces that it has executed an agreement to purchase Vivint Smart Home’s insurance book which includes more than 15,000 policies for $5.5 million in cash.
This purchase allows Goosehead Insurance to accelerate growth and will also provide significant benefits to existing Vivint insurance clients. Through Goosehead’s extensive product portfolio, distribution, technology, and exceptional service, the company is well-positioned to provide a seamless transition for existing Vivint clients to ensure they have the right coverage. More specifically:
- Product breadth: As an independent agency, Goosehead works with more than 150 insurance carriers. Unlike traditional insurance agencies, Goosehead clients can explore and evaluate a wide range of product options, ultimately helping them choose the right coverage at the best price.
- Geographical reach: Goosehead provides expansive insurance coverage nationwide, ensuring clients receive region-specific advice and are well protected with a policy that meets their unique needs.
- Technology advantage: Goosehead’s proprietary, agent-facing Aviator platform removes the complexity from the insurance shopping experience and enables a more streamlined, transparent and efficient process for clients and agents alike.
- World-Class Service: With a 91 Net Promoter Score, Vivint insurance clients will have access to Goosehead’s passionate service team to help simplify the insurance process and provide guidance and protection through all of their life changes.
“Goosehead has a tremendous opportunity to accelerate Vivint’s momentum as the combination of our technology, product offerings, and outstanding agents offer the best client experience in the industry,” said Justin Ricketts, Executive Vice President, Technology and Partnerships at Goosehead Insurance. “Consumer education and an exceptional client experience are at the heart of what we do at Goosehead. We would like to extend our new clients a warm welcome to the Goosehead family and look forward to giving them the very best service and care in the industry."
Existing Vivint insurance clients will receive a welcome message that provides the information needed for a seamless transition to Goosehead Insurance.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.