Technology giant HP Inc. (NYSE: NYSE: HPQ ) announced on Monday that it will be hosting its 2023 Securities Analyst Meeting on October 10, 2023. The key event is set to take place at HP's headquarters in Palo Alto, California, and will also be accessible via a virtual webcast.
Shareholders and other interested parties are invited to attend the meeting, which will feature presentations from several top executives within the company. Among them are HP's President and Chief Executive Officer Enrique Lores, and Chief Financial Officer Marie Myers. These executives, along with other members of the leadership team, will provide updates on the progress of the company's Future Ready plan. They will also discuss the significant opportunities they see for delivering long-term sustainable growth and value creation.
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time. In order to participate in the event, attendees must pre-register through the company's website.
HP Inc., a global leader in technology solutions, operates in more than 170 countries worldwide, providing a wide range of innovative and sustainable devices, services and subscriptions for personal computing, printing, 3D printing, hybrid work, gaming, and more.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.