Infobip, a global cloud communications platform, has once again been acknowledged as a leader in the IDC MarketScape Worldwide Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) 2023 Vendor Assessment (doc #US50607923, May 2023). This marks the second consecutive time that Infobip has received this recognition in the market report.
According to IDC MarketScape, Infobip stands out for its ability to meet the demands of organizations seeking global scale and localized support. The company offers a comprehensive range of services, encompassing telco and enterprise requirements. These include carrier-grade services, CPaaS solutions, highly customizable SaaS services, and dedicated support.
Consider Infobip if your company prioritizes global reach and regional assistance, as highlighted by IDC MarketScape. With their extensive portfolio, Infobip caters to a wide range of communication needs, delivering robust solutions and tailored support.
Adrian Benić, Chief Product Officer at Infobip, said: “We are pleased to have been named a Leader in CPaaS once again by the IDC MarketScape. A real and tangible result of our efforts to strengthen our position in the CPaaS market is the official launching of CPaaS X in May 2023, during Shift Miami – the Infobip global developer conference. The CPaaS X solution offered by the company is the next evolution of the Infobip CPaaS API stack, brimming with enhanced tools for developers. Companies can pick and choose the APIs they need and implement them into their applications and workflows quickly. The APIs are designed to be flexible, and they come with support from the Infobip technology team, so developers can access assistance with connecting all of their crucial applications and communication resources.”
Courtney Munroe, Research Vice President, Worldwide Telecommunications Research at IDC, said: “Infobip has established a global footprint and strong capabilities in the CPaaS market with its broad portfolio for enterprises as well as a carrier-grade service offering – an imperative for network operators delivering global messaging services. It has a unique breadth, depth and one-of-a-kind modularity of its communication platform. As a result of these strengths, and in contrast to its many competitors, Infobip is financially solid, and has grown rapidly in the past two years.”
Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) is a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to integrate customized communication capabilities like voice, video, and messaging into applications, business processes or services, by deploying APIs. With CPaaS, businesses can easily expand the capabilities of their existing applications without having to build any backend infrastructure. Infobip has established a global footprint and strong capabilities in the CPaaS market with its broad portfolio for enterprises as well as a carrier-grade service offering, which is an imperative foundation for many network operators to deliver global messaging services.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.