Sizable insider moves can serve as useful bellwethers for investors. Here are some of the biggest such moves from the past week, as first reported on InvestingPro+.
Rackspace Technology Inc (NASDAQ: RXT ) Director, Shashank Samant, bought 100,000 shares on 11/29/22 at $4.5462. The value of the purchases was $454,620. Shares gained 3.9% for the week to $4.85.
Canoo Inc (NASDAQ: GOEV ) rose sharply after CEO, Tony Aquilla, bought over 9 million additional shares. Filings with the SEC showed that on November 9, 2022, Canoo entered into the Subscription Agreement providing for the purchase of an aggregate of 9,009,009 shares of Common Stock at a price of $1.11 per share for an aggregate purchase price of $10.0 million. Aquilla and related entities now own 62,479,217 shares of Canoo, or 19.2% of the shares outstanding. Shares of the EV maker gained 22% for the week to $1.44.
Vapotherm (NYSE: VAPO ) CEO, Joseph Army, bought around 902,000 shares on 11/28/22: 750,000 at $0.76 and another 152,000 at prices from $0.755-$0.7948. The combined value of the purchases was some $690,000. CFO John Landry also reported purchase of 135,000 shares on 11/28/22, at prices from $0.76 to $0.7899, for a total purchase price of around $105,000. Shares gained 97.6% for the week to $1.62.
Rocket Companies Inc (NYSE: RKT ) CEO, Jay Farner, 77,400 shares from 11/28/22-11/30/22 at prices from $7.56-$7.89, bringing his stake to 5,651,907 shares direct and 204,000 indirect. The value of the purchase was around $600,000. Shares gained 9.8% to $8.41 for the week.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
it is GoodLike 1