The highly anticipated Digital Finance Africa 2023 conference is set to take place from 02 August at Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg. This groundbreaking event, hosted by IT News Africa, will bring together industry leaders, innovators, and experts from across the globe to explore the latest advancements and trends in financial technology (FinTech).
Digital Finance Africa 2023 aims to serve as a platform for thought-provoking discussions, knowledge sharing, and networking opportunities, paving the way forward for the future of the financial industry on the African continent. Attendees can expect a dynamic and immersive experience, featuring keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops, and interactive sessions.
Key topics to be explored during the conference include:
- How Big Data Analytics Can Boost KYC/AML Efforts
- Leveraging AI for Enhanced Customer Service and Experience
- Open Banking: The Key to Unlocking Embedded Finance Innovation
- How CBDCs and Cryptocurrencies Can Coexist and Complement Each Other
- Exploring the Future of Digital Payments
- Protecting Financial Data and Assets in the Digital Landscape
- Chipo Mushwana, Executive of Emerging Innovation at Nedbank (JO: NEDJ ) Retail
- Mo Kola, CTO, Business Solutions, Foschini Retail Group
- Richard Nunekpeku,Vice President, Legal & Strategy for Ghana Fintech & Payment Association
- Christoph Nieuwoudt, Chief Data and Analytics Officer at FNB
- Steve Uma, CIO and Head- IS and Technology at NSIA Insurance Nigeria
- Dr Nomonde Nyameka Ngxola, Managing Director at Stratosphere Technologies
- Echezona Agubata, Head IT Strategy & Governance at Union Bank Nigeria
- Thabo Ndlela, MD, Financial Services at Accenture (NYSE: ACN )
- Gabriel Swanepoel, Country Manager for Mastercard (NYSE: MA ) South Africa
- Emmanuel Morka, CIO at Access Bank (Ghana)
- Christoff Pienaar, Partner at Webber Wentzel
- Matimba Trevor Mabasa, Head: Technology & Operations: Governance, Risk and Compliance at Standard Bank (JO: SBKJ )
- Paul Mulder, Senior Solution Sales Professional at The CRM Team
- Moerieda Mackay, CEO and Founder of Stride
- KaZeem Kolawole Durodoye, Senior Expert, Digital Finance at Frankfurt Schl. of Finance & Business
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.