JSW Infrastructure reported a successful fiscal year 2023 (FY23) with a profit after tax (PAT) of Rs 749.51 crore and revenue of Rs 3372.85 crore. The company's performance was powered by enhanced asset utilization and reduced interest costs.
The firm, which is in the midst of an Initial Public Offering (IPO), set at a price band of Rs 113-119 per share, has already attracted substantial attention from investors. As of Tuesday, it received bids for 22.58 crore shares. In addition, JSW Infrastructure raised Rs 1,260 crore from anchor investors ahead of its IPO, which is set to close on Wednesday, September 27.
Joint MD & CEO Arun Maheshwari offered insight into the company's achievements and expressed confidence in JSW Infrastructure's continued growth trajectory. However, specific details about the company's future plans were not disclosed in the context provided.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.