Digital Finance Africa 2023, hosted by IT News Africa, is a prominent conference scheduled for the 2nd of August at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg. It gathers industry-leading experts, innovators, and stakeholders from across Africa’s financial sector.
This highly anticipated event provides a dynamic platform for engaging discussions surrounding the latest advancements, challenges, and opportunities in the realm of digital finance. As technology continues to reshape the financial landscape at a rapid pace, the conference aims to delve into key topics that are vital for fostering sustainable development and growth of digital finance in Africa.
Let us delve into the top key topics and speakers that will be covered at Digital Finance Africa 2023.
– How big data analytics can boost KYC/AML efforts
– Leveraging AI for enhanced customer service and experience
– Open Banking: The Key to unlocking embedded finance innovation
– How CBDCs & Crypocurriences can coexist and complement each other
– Exploring the future of digital payments
– Protecting financial data and assets in the digital landscape
Confirmed speakers include:
- Chipo Mushwana- Executive of Emerging Innovation at Nedbank (JO: NEDJ ) Retail
- Mo Kola- CTO, Business Solutions, Foschini Retail Group
- Richard Nunekpeku, Vice President, Legal & Strategy for Ghana Fintech & Payment Association
● Steve Uma, CIO & Head- IS and Technology at NSIA Insurance Nigeria
● Dr. Nomonde Nyameka Ngxola, Managing Director at Stratosphere Technologies
● Echezona Agubata, Head IT Strategy & Governance at Union Bank Nigeria
● Thabo Ndlela, MD, Financial Services at Accenture (NYSE: ACN )
● Gabriel Swanepoel, Country Manager for Mastercard (NYSE: MA ) South Africa
● Emmanuel Morka, CIO at Access Bank (Ghana)
● Christoff Pienaar, Partner at Webber Wentzel
● Matimba Trevor Mabasa, Head: Technology & Operations: Governance, Risk and Compliance at Standard Bank (JO: SBKJ )
● Paul Mulder, Senior Solution Sales Professional at The CRM Team
● Moerieda Mackay, CEO and Founder of Stride
● Dr. KaZeem Kolawole Durodoye, Senior Expert, Digital Finance at Frankfurt Schl. of Finance & Business
Digital Finance Africa 2023 promises to be an engaging and informative platform for exploring the transformative power of digital finance in Africa.
For more information about the conference, including speakers, sponsoring or exhibiting.
(t) contact: +27 12 012 5801
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.