Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS ) shares rose more than 2% after-hours following the company’s reported Q4 results, with EPS of $1.99 coming in better than the consensus estimate of $1.87.
Revenue fell 9% year-over-year to $1.31 billion, beating the consensus estimate of $1.3B. Communications Solutions Group (CSG) reported revenue of $891 million, down 10% year-over-year. Electronic Industrial Solutions Group (EISG) revenue came in at $420M, representing a 7% year-over-year decline.
“Keysight delivered solid fourth quarter results and finished the year with record revenue, gross margin, and operating margin,” said CEO Satish Dhanasekaran.
For Q1/24, the company expects revenue to be in the range of $1.235-$1.255B, compared to the consensus of $1.24B, and EPS in the range of $1.53-$1.59, compared to the consensus of $1.67.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.