Lazydays Holdings, Inc. (NasdaqCM: LAZY) (the "Company" or "Lazydays") announced today that it filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") for a rights offering in which holders (the "Holders") of the Company's common stock, par value
The proposed rights offering will include an over-subscription right, which will entitle a Holder who exercises all of its basic subscription rights in full the right to purchase additional shares of Common Stock that remain unsubscribed at the expiration of the rights offering, subject to the availability and pro rata allocation of shares among persons exercising this over-subscription right.
The Common Stock issued in connection with the rights offering will be listed on The Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol "LAZY." The Rights will not be listed for trading.
The net proceeds of the offering will be used for our growth initiatives including acquisitions and new business development activities and general corporate purposes, which may include repaying or refinancing our existing or future debt facilities
The Company reserves the right to modify, postpone or cancel the rights offering at any time prior to the closing of the sale of the Common Stock in the rights offering.
Questions about the rights offering or requests for a copy of the prospectus may be directed to the Information Agent, Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc., at 888-789-8409.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.