LM Funding America, Inc. (LMFA) today announced that it has mined approximately 106.35 Bitcoin (“BTC”) for the three months ended June 30, 2023, bringing the Company’s Bitcoin holdings to approximately 79.1 BTC as of June 30, 2023.
The Company also announced that it has installed Braiins OS+ software on 360 of its mining machines. Braiins OS+ software is expected to increase mining machine hashrate by as much as 25%. Machines operating Braiins OS+ software may mine with any pool or mine with Braiins pool and pay no pool fees to Braiins pool.
Additionally, the Company provided an update on the status of the 1,080 Bitcoin mining machines it had previously announced would be hosted by Giga Energy. Of the 1,080 Bitcoin mining machines, 720 of the mining machines have been placed at GIGA Energy’s site. About 360 of these machines are now powered and actively mining as of June 30, 2023. This brings the total number of mining machines of the Company that are actively mining Bitcoin to approximately 5,235 machines, which are generating approximately 543 PH as of June 30, 2023. The Company currently expects the remaining 720 machines to be powered and actively mining by July 31, 2023.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.