By Sam Boughedda
The analyst told investors in a note that the Logitech share price has declined around 50% from its peak in mid-2021, but they think, in addition to priced-in pulled-forward demand risks in some segments, "the recent share price decline linked to macro risks and overall sales resilience is overdone."
"The hybrid working environment and solid consumer gaming trends medium term offer some robustness. The B2B expansion offers additional prospects," added Iffert, who lowered his price target on the stock to CHF 73 from CHF 81.
Despite the upgrade, the analyst stated that Logitech is not immune to rising macro risks, which is why they cut their FY 23-24 EPS view.
Logitech's US-listed stock gained 4.37% Tuesday, although it is down 26% for the year to date.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.