In the most recent trading session on Wednesday, Lucid Group (NASDAQ: LCID ), an electric vehicle automaker, closed at $5.45, marking a -0.91% move from the previous day. This move was narrower than the S&P 500 's daily loss of 0.94%. Meanwhile, the Dow lost 0.22%, and the tech-heavy Nasdaq index lost 1.53%.
Over the past month leading up to Wednesday, Lucid Group shares had shed 9.31%, underperforming the Auto-Tires-Trucks sector's gain of 13.98% and the S&P 500's gain of 1.85% during the same period.
Investors are now looking forward to Lucid Group's upcoming earnings release. The company is projected to report earnings of -$0.31 per share, representing year-over-year growth of 22.5%. The most recent consensus estimate is calling for quarterly revenue of $231.68 million, an increase of 18.53% from the same period last year.
For the full year, Zacks Consensus Estimates are projecting earnings of -$1.51 per share and revenue of $782.1 million for Lucid Group, indicating year-over-year changes of +3.82% and +28.6%, respectively.
Recent revisions in analyst estimates for Lucid Group have been observed, which typically reflect near-term business trends. These positive estimate revisions could be seen as a sign of optimism about the company's business outlook.
The Zacks Rank system currently holds Lucid Group at a #3 (Hold) rank. This proprietary model takes these estimate changes into account and provides an actionable rating system. The system ranges from #1 (Strong Buy) to #5 (Strong Sell), with #1 stocks generating an average annual return of +25% since 1988. The Zacks Consensus EPS estimate for Lucid Group has remained stagnant within the past month.
The Automotive - Domestic industry, which Lucid Group is part of, falls under the Auto-Tires-Trucks sector. This group holds a Zacks Industry Rank of 93, placing it in the top 37% of all 250+ industries.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.