By Yasin Ebrahim
Investing.com -- Marin Software surged Monday in afterhours trading after announcing that it had added support for social-media app Snapchat on its flagship advertisement optimization platform MarinOne.
Marin Software (NASDAQ: MRIN ) was up 36% in afterhours trading following the news.
The software company, which helps advertisers advance their digital advertising campaigns, said the move would allow brands on its platform an "incredible opportunity to drive brand awareness and revenue with their future customers," as Snapchat has an "enormous reach with millennial and Gen Z shoppers who hold $4.4 trillion in global spending power."
"We look forward to providing our customers an avenue to integrate our powerful reporting, advanced bidding, and campaign management tools to achieve the best performance on the Snapchat platform," Marin Chief Executive Chris Lien said.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.