By Laura Sanchez
Investing.com - Markets are trying to recover, following rallies in Asia and Wall Street, with economic data and central bank strategies in focus.
Corporate earnings season continues.
Oil prices rise.
Cryptocurrencies trade lower this morning.
Here are the five factors investors should consider when making their decisions today:
1. Markets: Weekly recovery
Markets are trying to recover this Friday, in a new week marked by volatility. The focus remains on macroeconomic data and central banks.
2. Corporate results
3. Cryptos in the doldrums
4. Asian and the American stock markets
5. Macroeconomic data
Follow the day's events on our economic calendar: https://za.investing.com/economic-calendar/
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.