Microstrategy, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSTR ) disclosed:
On June 28, 2023, MicroStrategy Incorporated (“MicroStrategy”) announced that, during the period between April 29, 2023 and June 27, 2023, MicroStrategy, together with its subsidiaries, acquired approximately 12,333 bitcoins for approximately $347.0 million in cash, at an average price of approximately $28,136 per bitcoin, inclusive of fees and expenses. As of June 27, 2023, MicroStrategy, together with its subsidiaries, held an aggregate of approximately 152,333 bitcoins, which were acquired at an aggregate purchase price of approximately $4.52 billion and an average purchase price of approximately $29,668 per bitcoin, inclusive of fees and expenses.
As previously disclosed, on May 1, 2023 MicroStrategy entered into a Sales Agreement (the “Sales Agreement”) with Cowen and Company, LLC and Canaccord Genuity LLC, as sales agents (the “Agents”), pursuant to which MicroStrategy may issue and sell shares of its class A common stock, par value $0.001 per share (“Shares”), having an aggregate offering price of up to $625.0 million from time to time through the Agents. On June 28, 2023, MicroStrategy announced that, as of June 27, 2023, MicroStrategy had issued and sold an aggregate of 1,079,170 Shares under the Sales Agreement for aggregate net proceeds to MicroStrategy (less sales commissions and expenses) of approximately $333.7 million.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.