By Sam Boughedda
Mullen Automotive Inc (NASDAQ: MULN ) is down 4.6% after Hindenburg Research released a short report on the company, claiming it is "yet another fast talking EV hustle."
Stryker Corporation (NYSE: SYK ) is trading 2.94% lower midday following a short report from Spruce Point Capital highlighting the company's debt and the fact it has just $1.5 billion of unrestricted cash.
Spirit Airlines (NYSE: SAVE ) shares have regained some of the initial losses from earlier in the session, but still trade 1.5% lower after Tuesday's surge, which followed news of a bid from JetBlue.
On the other hand, JetBlue Airways (NASDAQ: JBLU ) has fallen more sharply by 5.76%. When confirming its offer for Spirit, JetBlue said its bid is the "most attractive opportunity" for Spirit investors.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.