MTN (JO: MTNJ ) has announced a strategic collaboration with WIM Technologies to implement the innovative Unison FWA solution, enhancing Fixed Wireless Access for superior connectivity.
Amith Maharaj, Executive Network Design and Planning at MTN, expressed, “Our collaboration with WIM Technologies exemplifies our dedication to providing customers with exceptional FWA services. With enhanced network governance, personalised package recommendations, and optimised network performance, MTN’s customers can anticipate a superior home internet experience.”
Anshul Malhotra, CEO of WIM Technologies at WIM Technologies, echoed this sentiment, adding, “We are thrilled to partner with MTN to elevate their FWA offerings. Unison FWA represents our commitment to empowering telecommunications providers with innovative solutions that enhance customer satisfaction and network performance.”
This partnership underscores MTN’s commitment to providing reliable home internet, utilizing real-time analytics for optimal service and personalized recommendations. The collaboration aims to ensure network stability, optimize resource allocation, and offer customers a superior and consistent home internet experience. MTN’s dedication to digital solutions reinforces its position as a leader driving Africa’s progress.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.