Nektar Therapeutics (Nasdaq: NASDAQ: NKTR ) today announced that it will be regaining the full rights to REZPEG from Eli Lilly and Company.
As announced in a press release issued on
Phase 1b data for REZPEG in atopic dermatitis were presented at an investment presentation made by Eli Lilly and Company in
"The promising Phase 1b data presented at the 2022 EADV conference warrant moving REZPEG forward into Phase 2 development," said Jonathan Silverberg, MD, PhD, MPH, Associate Professor of Dermatology at The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences in
The proof-of-concept data presented to-date on REZPEG also evidenced REZPEG's ability to stimulate Tregs to target an immune system imbalance resulting in an improvement of disease activity in patients. In addition, REZPEG data were recently highlighted in a talk by
"We are pleased to be regaining full rights to REZPEG," said
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.