Norwegian Air Shuttle Earnings beat, Revenue misses In Q3
Investing.com - Norwegian Air Shuttle reported on Wednesday third quarter earnings that beat analysts' forecasts and revenue that fell short of expectations.
Norwegian Air Shuttle announced earnings per share of kr0.81 on revenue of kr7.12. Analysts polled by Investing.com anticipated EPS of kr0.75 on revenue of kr7.21B.
Norwegian Air Shuttle shares are down 11.7% from the beginning of the year and are trading at kr8.10 , down-from-52-week-high.
Norwegian Air Shuttle follows other major Industrials sector earnings this month
Norwegian Air Shuttle's report follows an earnings beat by Tomra Systems on Friday, October 21, 2022, who reported EPS of kr1.08 on revenue of kr3.16B, compared to forecasts EPS of kr1.04 on revenue of kr3.22B.
Nel ASA had missed expectations on Thursday, October 20, 2022 with third quarter EPS of kr-0.17 on revenue of kr183.1M, compared to forecast for EPS of kr-0.1223 on revenue of kr253.99M.
Stay up-to-date on all of the upcoming earnings reports by visiting Investing.com's earnings calendar
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or