Investing.com -- Here is a rundown of regulatory releases firom the London Stock Exchange on Monday, 18th November. Please refresh for updates.
- Mining group South32 (LON: S32 ) said it had appointed Guy Lansdown as a non-executive director to add some Americas expertise to its board.
- Lansdown joins after a 20-year career with U.S. gold miner Newmont, now Newmont Goldcorp (NYSE: NEM ).
- South32, which was spun off from BHP Billiton (LON: BHPB ) in 2015, is concentrating its activities more on metals mining, having entered into talks to sell its South African thermal coal operations in August.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.