Pre-Open Stock Movers:
Innoviz Technologies Ltd. (INVZ) 14% HIGHER; one of the largest vehicle manufacturers in the world has selected Innoviz to become its direct LiDAR supplier across multiple brands.
Spirit Airlines , Inc. (NYSE: SAVE ) 9% LOWER; today announced that its Board of Directors, in consultation with outside financial and legal advisors, has unanimously determined that the unsolicited proposal received from JetBlue Airways (NASDAQ: JBLU ) does not constitute a 'Superior Proposal' as defined in Spirit's merger agreement with Frontier Group Holdings, Inc. (ULCC), parent company of Frontier Airlines, Inc., because it has determined that the proposed transaction is not reasonably capable of being consummated. The Board continues to believe that the pending transaction with Frontier represents the best opportunity to maximize value and recommends that Spirit shareholders adopt the merger agreement with Frontier. Spirit's Board of Directors also issued the following letter to JetBlue.
Moody's Corp. (NYSE: MCO ) 7% LOWER; reported Q1 EPS of $2.89, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.90. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.51 billion. Moody's Corp. sees FY2022 EPS of $10.75-$11.25, versus the consensus of $11.91.
onsemi (ON) 3% HIGHER; reported Q1 EPS of $1.22, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.9 billion. onsemi sees Q2 2022 EPS of $1.20-$1.32, versus the consensus of $1.05. onsemi sees Q2 2022 revenue of $1.965-2.065 billion, versus the consensus of $1.92 billion.
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN ) 2% LOWER; continues last week's drubbing following earnings. Wedbush removed the stock from its Best Ideas List.
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ: CRNT ) 2% HIGHER; announced an agreement with DISH Wireless (DISH) to provide ultra-high capacity IP-50C microwave and IP-50E millimeter wave transport solutions.
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL ) 1% LOWER; continues last week's post-earnings slide. The company was hit with another EU antitrust charge over its mobile payments technology.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.