Pre-Open Stock Movers:
Helbiz, Inc. (Nasdaq: HLBZ) 15% HIGHER; announced that today Salvatore Palella, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Helbiz, purchased 2,044,676 shares of Class A Common Stock (the Class A Common Stock) from a seller for an aggregate price of $2,019,935 which represents about 6% of the common stock.
GitLab Inc (GTLB) 10% HIGHER; reported Q1 EPS of ($0.18), $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $87.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $77.8 million. GitLab Inc sees FY2023 EPS of ($0.93)-($0.89), versus the consensus of ($0.97). GitLab Inc sees FY2023 revenue of $398-402 million, versus the consensus of $390 million. GitLab Inc sees Q2 2023 EPS of ($0.24)-($0.23), versus the consensus of ($0.25). GitLab Inc sees Q2 2023 revenue of $93.5-94.5 million, versus the consensus of $89.7 million.
Kohls Corporation (KSS) 8% HIGHER; Franchise Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRG ) announced that it has entered into a three week exclusive negotiation period to acquire Kohls Corporation (KSS) for $60.00 per share in cash.
Target (NYSE: TGT ) 8% LOWER; now expects its second-quarter operating margin rate will be in a range of around 2%, versus the prior outlook of around 5.3%. Also, announced a set of actions to right-size its inventory for the balance of the year.
Coinbase Global , Inc. (NASDAQ: COIN ) 5% LOWER; Bitcoin falls back below $30K
Veru (NASDAQ: VERU ) 4% HIGHER; Tang Capital discloses 5.2% stake - 13G
Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ: COST ) 3% LOWER; falls on Target's warning.
Walmart Inc. (NYSE: WMT ) 3% LOWER; falls on Target's warning.
HealthEquity (HQY) 3% HIGHER; reported Q1 EPS of $0.27, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $205.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $204 million. HealthEquity sees FY2022 EPS of $1.23-$1.32, versus the consensus of $1.27. HealthEquity sees FY2022 revenue of $827-837 million, versus the consensus of $826.2 million.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.