Investing.com - QIWI reported first quarter earnings that missed analysts' expectations on Thursday and revenue that fell short of forecasts.
The firm reported earnings per share of 0.44 on revenue of 122M. Analysts polled by Investing.com expected EPS of 38.81 on revenue of 5.14B. .
For the year, QIWI shares are up 6.7%, outperforming the Nasdaq which is up 3.19% year to date.
QIWI follows other major Services sector earnings this month
On Thursday, April 29, 2021, Amazon.com reported first quarter EPS of 15.79 on revenue of 108.52B, compared to forecasts of EPS of 9.54 on revenue of 104.51B.
Alibaba ADR earnings missed analyst's expectations on Thursday, May 13, 2021, with fourth quarter EPS of 10.32 on revenue of 187.4B. Investing.com analysts expected EPS of 11.16 on revenue of 187.37B
Stay up-to-date on all of the upcoming earnings reports by visiting Investing.com's earnings calendar
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.